Friday, October 14, 2011

The Italian Job


For me this is a very interesting movie because it includes my dream car, a mini cooper. That’s not the only thing that caught my attention while watching the movie, I like the way or method they used on taking revenge against the one that betrayed their team. Their plan is flawless, everything goes according the plan. I like movies like this with a good storyline and twist. It also includes a very hot girl, I mean the daughter of the member who died because of betrayal of his teammate. That’s makes it more interesting, including a leading lady that is sexy makes the movie worth watching.
The scene with the traffic caused by the hacker of the group was fantastic, Then the van carrying all the gold/money just vanished. That was good, that’s what I call a very good plan. The fight scenes with the car racing was also entertaining, maybe I was entertained because I’m a fan of racing. Watching the race scenes makes you want to be on that car and do what the characters are doing. Thumbs up for this movie, good quality!



No comments:

Post a Comment