This is the game of the decade or maybe the century, there’s so much to say about this game. I love it more than any other game I played before, it’s the best and no other game can beat it. Although I only played this game on a private server, I can say that it’s very amazing. It’s expensive to play on its real server but that amount is nothing compared to the amount of fun you can experience on this game. The gameplay is second to none; it’s great and very different from other gameplays. It also includes a story line and the story of the game is never ending and exciting. Maybe blizzard should consider making a movie from this game of maybe from their story line. I couldn’t imagine how successful the movie is when blizzard decides to do one. It’s very hard to explain how great this game in just mere words because the readers can’t feel what it’s like to be playing this game by just imagining things. They should experience it first hand or personally.
The graphics of the game is perfect, it looks so realistic. All the characters of this game was done well, even the smallest details were not forgotten. The actions of each class or characters a more... how do should I explain it... it’s like their actions are very realistic, as if their alive, as if your them. It’s like you’re in the game or should I say it’s like you are what your character is. You feel what your character is doing and the feeling of being connected with your character somehow is there. Its gives you the opportunity to live in a new world, a world where there is never ending adventure. When you play the game you experience these kinds of things. You will see things that you’ve never seen before; you meet people or creatures which are fun to watch and also creatures which are terrifying. This game includes a very large map, and all the places are different from each other. I still remember when I used to grind at Duskwood; you can feel a bit of creepiness because the place is a cemetery and the place is dark and also there are few NPC around. The sound of the game makes you more nervous because it’s perfect for that kind of place. It’s amazing how a game can make you feel that way, almost all of the places in this game give you a different feeling. As you shift to a new village a new feeling will be felt, the atmosphere makes you feel that you are really inside the game.
There are many races to choose from, and in every race there are lots of class to choose from. For me I prefer to be with the alliance, I never created a character from the Horde because it will take you some time to memorize the map of that faction and it’s time consuming because the map is so big! I still remember when I played gnome rouge; by the way gnomes are the smallest and cutest race to play. Just imagine a small being to be rouge or assassin, just by imagining it makes me laugh. The good points of this game are the unique characteristics of each race. A human warrior has a different characteristics with and elf warrior; although they have the same class they still have some differences in terms of default attributes and race abilities. The good part in this game is you won’t bother on distributing your stats upon levelling; stats are affected only by the items you equip. There are only specific armours and items for each class. That makes this game more fun; in simple explanation some characters wear only light armours, while some wear heavy and medium weight armours. The items and weapons also are fantastic because they are unique and can be upgradable to some degree. Epic items are the best! Of course you need to be on a party or raid team to obtain an epic item. Oh I almost forgot, the raiding system of this game is the best. You can have as many party mates in raiding some instances; you need to have a raid team that includes almost each and every class. The raiding is fun because it can last for hours for you to finish just one raid. Although you have a low chance of getting a strong item, the experience is fun. You meet a lot of players because of raiding; the friendship you gain from it is worth it of your time.
The professions offered in the game is good, a specific character can have a maximum of two professions. These professions can help you make you character stronger and richer. Each class have a profession suited for their class, it’s up for the players to choose what profession they think is best for their characters.
The players of this game are mostly professionals and from the age of 20 to 50. That’s the good thing about this game; it’s not just people above 20 but also for the grownups. All in all, this game is the best of the best! If ever I have a job, I will play this game, I really like to play it again because it’s so addictive...

No comments:
Post a Comment